Rural Health and Education Services Trust publishes books and articles on anti-trafficking, health, nutrition and the rights of women and children, including Women’s Voices, a quarterly magazine which deals with women’s issues.
RHEST’s publications are written for, and distributed to, women and girls in rural Nepal and their health care providers and teachers. The language used is simple, as are the suggestions for solving the many problems these women face.
The Hesperian Foundation, USA, is RHEST’s major publishing partner.
List of publications (all are in Nepalese language unless otherwise noted)
- Where Women Have no Doctor
- An Introduction to AIDS
- Food and Nutrition
- Homemade Remedies
- Simple cures for simple problems
- An Introduction to and Prevention and Treatment of Uterine Prolapse
(published in Nepalese and Maithili languages)
- Women with Disabilities
- Your Health is in Your Hands
- Women’s Voices
- A Guide for Midwives (under publication)
- Information on Nutrition
- RHEST bulletin